CCW Initial Class
This course is intended for individuals who are currently seeking to be a CCW permit holder.
8 Hour Course
Lecture starts at 8:30pm and goes until 2:30PM (in Auburn). Ask about fingerprints.
Range starts at 3:00pm and ends at 5:00PM (in Lincoln).
Classroom environment with a qualification course.
- Firearms Safety
- Parts (Nomenclature)
- Fundamentals of Ammunition
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Drawing from a holster
- California Penal Codes
- Where you may or may not carry (State and Federal)
- Property Crimes
- Great Bodily Injury
- Fight or Flight
- Conditions and Restrictions
- CCW Considerations
- Range Operations
You may qualify with up to three firearms for your permit.
All targets are included in the price.
What you need:
- 50 Rounds per firearm to qualify with
- 100 Rounds to practice different shooting positions
(Total Rounds Count Minimum:150)
- Safety Glasses
- Ear plugs / Ear Muffs
- Ball cap or headgear is preferred, as we shoot outdoors
- Recommend you have a holster, this way you may participate in drawing from a holster.
Successful completion of the course is required; however, your local law enforcement agency (County Sheriff) is the ultimate decision maker in your approval to carry concealed, as completion does not guarantee a permit.
Before making the reservation contact me directly to guarantee a seat is available for the weekend you are requesting.