Rules to live by…
- ALWAYS treat a firearm as if it were loaded.
- ONLY point the firearm at what you are willing to destroy.
- ALWAYS keep the firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- ALWAYS keep the finger off the trigger until you are ready to use it.
- The use of eye and ear protection is mandatory.
- Anyone may call a “CEASE FIRE” if someone is committing an unsafe act.
- “Sweeping” the muzzle over yourself or anyone else, will get you immediately kicked from the range for an unsafe act.
- Absolutely NO ammunition at the safe table.
- Do not handle your firearm(s) unless at the safe table or you are participating in the course of fire.